In Progress


In Progress

Boo! this is a finished painting playing Halloween, see he is dressing up like an unfinished painting. I hope to be posting the finished verision tomorrow, but it is time to go trick or treating. I must stop myself from putting the first strokes of paint on because then I would want to keep going and going.  I made myself clean my desk today (or otherwise I would go cuckoo).  A cluttered desk in a cluttered mind, so I did not want my mind to be cluttered as I go about my painting. You know those signs that say I would rather be fishing (painting), that is definitly how I felt, but again I was almost ready to go cuckoo  Anyway... I came across a quote by Johann Wolfgang from 1749.  Interesting to think they had commitment issues back then.  It goes like this:  "Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness."  There is more to it, so I will fill you in tomorrow.  Happy Halloween

Comments

Popular Posts