Joy Ride

No painting today, but I wanted to give you an update.  When I started out my blogging journey I started with the idea that the commitment was going to be a problem.  It has been quite fun to observe the changes that have occured within myself. I thought it would be so hard and so scary and all that rig-a-ma-roll jibberish.  I guess when something is right you feel pulled to do it but, I did need to get over that initial hump. So I got in my metaphorical car, started it up, gave it some juice, got over the hump and have been enjoying the ride.  I think I am getting ready to go off-roading soon, but not quite there yet.  I will let you know when I'm getting close though.  So if there is anything you want to do but you are scared to do I highly recommend stepping on the gas and going for it, you won't be sorry. I loved this quote:
I had trouble making a commitment to songwriting until I was thirty-two, even after I'd won fifteen or twenty BMI awards. (Gerry Goffin)
I wonder if he had fun along the way?  Stayed tuned.  I am in the middle of a fun painting, can't wait to show it to you...    

Comments

  1. Amy, I like your writing style, very personal and open. It so nice to hear about someone else's process. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your paintings and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts