Painting Reunion

The Gang


Day 1 Painting, The Glass was really hard
didn't get to finish

Day 2 Painting, I was much happier with this

They came from far and wide to the 2nd annual Santa Fe Workshop in Austin, Texas.  We had all met each other at a workshop held by Carol Marine in Santa Fe in the fall of 2008.  We recaptured the magic this past week right here in my home town of Austin. We started with a day of gallery hopping, stopping to eat at some great Austin restuarants, (including the fine dining experience at Debbi's Westslope Bistro and fine art gallery), and of course painted ala prima with one of my mentors Laural Daniel. I also had the honor and pleasure to have the famous artist and blogger Kelley MacDonald stay at my home during the workshop. I think it is safe to say, fun was had by all.

Comments

  1. You are too funny. ;) It was a joy to revisit our friendships in the group, and you and Debbi were so generous to take the time to organize the whole shebang! Your hospitality was so gracious, and ... do you never get tired???? You seemed always fresh - it must be your youth! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts