Orange A'peel

12 x 12 oil on canvas

I have something exciting to share with you...can you guess?  No it's not about my art reception last Sunday,
 no it's not about my art workshop that I had on Saturday (will post pictures soon) and no it's not about the art reception at Max's Wine Bar.  I'm moving to Bora Bora, I'll be living in a hut over the water, painting island flip flops, just kidding, ha, did I get you?

My exciting news is that my blog is moving to a new home, yep it's moving to Bora Bora or I guess I mean Wordpress. Yep, you heard it here first. I love all of you following me, it is so wonderful to get comments (you know us bloggers, we live for comments) thank you, thank you very much.   I wanted to give you a heads up because I would love for you to come over and sign up to receive my post in your email box or google reader or rss feed or you get the picture.  It will be soon so stay tuned...



Comments

  1. Congratulations, on all fronts!! Beautiful painting, and adorable photo of you, and Debbie!
    You both look fabulous! Such wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts