Pure Bliss

Weee...Car Ride © 2012 Amy Hillenbrand
5 x 7  oil on board
$100.00 + shipping
 
I don't know about you, but I absolutely love when I see a dog in a car with his head out the windowEven when I have know idea who they belong to or what their name is, it just makes me happy inside.They just look so incredibly happy and excited and happy, oops did I say happy all ready. I would really love to know the thoughts that are running through their mindsOkay all you people out there who want to tell me dogs don't think, hush up! Yep, you know who I'm talking to. I bet he's thinking "it just doesn't get any better than this" or maybe "freedom, I love freedom" or maybe "oh oh, was that I cat I see" or maybe "oh oh there's another bumper for me to chase".  
 






Comments

  1. Amy, I love this! It makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great painting!!! What a wonderful moment to capture! I have opinion - I'm sure you're shocked at that - about the 'why'. Dogs learn so much from their sense of smell - getting the wind in their face must be like fireworks for us --- oooooh.... ahhhh.... Being indoors with just us and our smells gets boring! FABULOUS composition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favorite and amazing! Love this one!! You completely caught the regal I am king attitude you see when dogs have their heads out...Love this one Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous painting. What zeal and joy!! Also love the composition - lots of sky. So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this piece, and your shoe series... This one really captured the expression on her face, and the brisk air...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy,what a feel good, happy painting! This just lifts my spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're enjoying the exhileration of the ride! As we should do with life. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts