Holiday Attire


14 x 20 Oil on Canvas


In this season of Thanksgiving, I am so thankful for the time to paint.  It has such a snowball affect...I paint and it makes me happy, then the painting gets happy and hopefully all who view them get happy and then when the viewers are happy (thank you everyone for those nice comments) it makes me even happier and the paintings get happier and so on and so on.  I just love those kind of snowballs...they make me warm and tingly all over. And these little dogs, with their cute little dresses, sitting on their cute little stools it makes me want to laugh.  Thankful Happy Days



Comments

  1. I'm a little prejudiced, but this is your BEST painting EVER! ;)

    Seriously, how did you get my puppy out to Texas without me noticing? Love the whimsey, love the happy sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a serious painting for such a big smile on my face. I love this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts