Flirty Flats

8 x 10 Oil on Canvas

Have you ever had one of those days when you felt like you are just running and running and someone keeps moving the finish line? That is how I felt today and probably the last couple weeks. I have a vision of where I want to go; I feel so far away from it and thus it has left me feeling very frustrated. I spent some time today browsing successful artist's websites and blogs and you know what I found out?  They started out at the start line too, there was a time that they were just beginning and had made their first post.  Who would of thunk it?  It was just the prespective change I needed, it helped me appreciate where I am now and inspired me to keep making those baby steps.  So to get to my imaginary finish line, I will continue to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. 

Comments

  1. Good THOUGHT! Yes, everybody starts out. What's the saying I love? The Journey of a Thousand Miles begins with a single step. You keep it up. I love these shoes - I WANT them! And your voice is evident in your work - you have that up on a lot of people. Just fly...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts