Shoes Get Religion



This is an invite to a current show my good friend Debbi  and I have going on right now.  I love the name we came up with if I do say so myself.  I have many of my inside subjects like shoes and chairs and Debbi has her outside subject matter of luscious landscapes and also some inside juicy still lifes. As you can see there is a reception on the 11th of July, please come by if you live 'round these parts. The church is located in northwest Austin, 8001 Mesa Drive.

And...I am so excited to tell you I sold three shoe paintings the day the exhibit was installed.




Comments

  1. Amy so excited to know that you sold those three!
    I can see why, they are beautiful! Was it all one buyer? They all look so good together, hanging as a group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be great! I love the title, too! You guys rock.. I SO wish I could come! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoe series! Congrats on the sale - and no surprise... they are wonderful! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are great....and 4 sales so far...and a commission as well!
    So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts