Sunday, November 4, 2012



Princess Liea  © 2010 Amy Hillenbrand
8 x 8 oil on board
Isn't this little pup adorable?  She was a joy to paint too.  Many many times I think about how wonderful it was for God to plan pets into our world. What would we do without them?  The really are a gift that just keeps giving.  

Speaking of gifts... with Christmas fast approaching, you will probably be searching high and low for the purrrr-fect gift for your favorite people. Right???  You can't lose with gifting someone with a painting of the thing that brings so much pleasure into their life. I wanted to bring to you'alls attention that I do do commission pet portraits.  Please click on my side-bar on the picture of Puddles and find out how you can order a custom portrait for someone you know this Christmas.  If you know others that might want to order a custom pet portrait please send them this link. I so appreciate it.


Okay, and I now apologize for bringing thoughts of Christmas to you so closely after the end of the Halloween season, but....we need to have them dry before shipping.





2 comments:

  1. Very cute,Amy! Great idea for Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... what a great idea! I think if we ourselves don't have a pet, I bet there's SOMEONE on our Christmas list who does! And... this baby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete