Spread Your Vibration


 
 
 

 
"Spreading Hope"
24 x 18 oil on canvas 
Contemporary Floral oil painting by Amy Hillenbrand
   ©Amy Hillenbrand  
 
 
"Spreading Hope" is part of my new Fresh Start Collection. A new series of paintings, eight in all, inspired by the theme {refresh, replenish, renew and rejuvenate}. After the year we've all had with the world wide pandemic having a reset of our physche is just what the doctor ordered.  So it seems fitting my first collection to be about refreshing our mindset or replenishing our faith that things can be better. Rejuvenating our souls with the light.
 
To symbolize this my mind went to the color yellow. My next thought was what could I paint that was yellow - SUNFLOWERS!  So the whole series is sunflowers.
 
The painting above is one of the first finished in my series. The outspread arms (leaves) are saying as you start again in this new year with a rejuvenated spirit you spread the hope and joy that comes from being renewed. The vibe is infectious, spreading your lifted state with others in your sphere. You are spreading HOPE! We all can use some hope. Just like how this happy little sunflower begins to bloom and share his good spirits with those around him. 
 
On January 27th, I will release all eight paintings to the people on my special collectors list. So if your on my list you will have first access to the paintings so you can be sure to get your favorite. In addition to that, the people on my list will also receive a f~r~e~e print of one my most popular paintings when they purchase something. So hop on the list now! There are more goodies when you sign up too!
 
 

IMAGE OF AMY HILLENBRAND

A HAPPY ARTIST LIVING IN THE HILL COUNTRY OF TEXAS

join my collector's list and get early access to my newest releases and all the scoop on special offers
 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  


 

Comments

Popular Posts