Day 12 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days



Who You Callin' Chicken  © 2013 Amy Hillenbrand
8 x 8 Oil on board
$135.00
I had lots of fun with this one.  Who knew chickens were so fun to paint!  Why is it when I look at chickens I just want to laugh. Do you? But when you look close (as I did for several hours) they really are quite beautiful.  The colors of their feathers are quite fantastic. You find such outstanding color combinations in nature. Someone sure knew what they were doing.


Gremlin report

(Why a Gremlin report?, I am tracking how my commitment phobic gremlins behave or mis-behave during this 30 day painting challenge.)


Okay the rascals are getting restless.  They really feel like they are squirming around.  They almost sound like little kids in the back of the car asking relentlessly "are we there yet? are we there yet? when will be there?  I 'm tired, can we stop?"  So I decided to do to them what my Mother used to do me when I was getting impatient; I distracted them. I tackled a very different subject today.  It was kind of fascinating; they did settle down.  But I think I all ready hear them complaining about tomorrow. I may need to find a different solution.  Hmmmm...











Comments

Popular Posts