Left Brain VS. Right Brain

 
 

True Confessions time. I'm a Jekyll & Hyde when it comes to tidiness. Can you relate? My left-brain, border-line Virgo tendencies love perfect organization, cleanliness and order. Like the day this photo was taken (thank you Jenn from Bend the Light Photography ) my studio was a in tip top shape. Everything was in it's place, all surfaces were clean as a whistle, and I am wearing white!! Oh, and my hair is down and combed. I was in heaven! I could just walk around looking at the order and get a high! Hence my love of @thehomeedit (I think I would die and go to heaven, if they would come do my pantry). But I digress. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Truth, I would never wear white while I paint! My hair is usually up in a ponytail. And try as I might, my art studio gets trashed in .05 seconds! This is where my creative, right-brained, Libra tendencies kick-in. Same thing happens when I cook, yikes!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It is very crazy making inside my own head. It's like the creative Libra is at WAR with the organized Virgo... and they're both right.  Can you relate. (I was born on the cusp) I know it is a blessing to be both left brain and right brain so I'm not complaining, okay, I kinda complaining LOL 

 

 

IMAGE OF AMY HILLENBRAND

A HAPPY ARTIST LIVING IN THE HILL COUNTRY OF TEXAS
 

 

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀



Comments

Popular Posts